Even though your youngest is in college, he or she is not too grown up to appreciate a delicious gourmet cookie. Why not have a dozen delivered to his or her door? What better way to say, “I am proud of you” than with chocolate crinkles or almond teacakes? A college cookie in Atlanta is a great way to express love, gratitude, and accomplishment.
Not only do students love cookies, but everyone else on campus does, too, from the board of trustees to the world studies professor to the dean of admissions. Cookies make great gifts, but they’re also an excellent sign of welcome at campus functions from ice-breakers to meet-and-greets to departmental meetings. As a matter of fact, a cookie is an effective way to gain admission to almost any event.
Cookies are eminently portable. You don’t need a plate or cutlery to enjoy this sweet treat. Just pick one up and munch away. They’re the perfect size for a snack, and they provide a little bit of sustenance and sweetness that tide you over until the next meal. When you choose cookies from Cookie Galleria, you can rest assured everyone will be happy. Cookies and college students just go together.
Nothing brings friends and family closer than a party. With the right location, entertainment, and food, you have set the foundation for an enjoyable and memorable time. Of course, there’s always that little extra something that can turn a good moment into a great one: fresh-baked cookies!
Cookies remain a popular party snack for any occasion. With cookie delivery, you can save your time and energy for the festivities. Many bakers throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area offer delivery services to their customers.
If you want to brighten up your party with gourmet cookies, it helps to be familiar with your desired bakery’s policies. Some bakers only ship orders on certain days of the week to ensure their products are fresh. Ask the baker what their delivery schedule is so you may plan accordingly.
Many bakeries can fill bulk orders. For example, bakers that frequently deliver to other businesses may offer special, per-unit pricing on batch orders that number in the hundreds or thousands. Shop around to find the best price.
The Cookie Galleria loves to bake for businesses and big gatherings. Whether you are placing an order for a special event or just want to bring something special into the office, we are the company to contact when you need a cookie delivery in Atlanta.
The entertainment business is heavy work: dozens of professionals from various disciplines and industries work together to realize a creative vision. With so many people pouring all of their time and energy into art, it goes without saying that showbiz is also hungry work. Reward everyone’s efforts with gourmet cookies!
Cookies are a portable, anytime kind of treat. They give people the little, sugary boost they need to keep creating movie magic. Our bakers in Atlanta specialize in fulfilling bulk orders that can number in the thousands per batch. This amount is more than enough to feed every member on the film set.
At the Cookie Galleria, we offer special pricing to clients that order in bulk. For example, customers who order 1,000 cookies per month will receive different pricing than a business that orders only 50 per month. You can customize your cookies. Upon request, our team can draw your company’s logo or a specialty image on each cookie.
Call our bakery to place an order for gourmet cookies in Atlanta and the surrounding areas. Cookie Galleria makes deliveries throughout the city, making sure that individuals, businesses, and others have access to delicious treats that they will not find from other bakeries.
When you think of cookies, there is one that stands out above all others – the chocolate chip cookie. This delicious treat has been one of the top-tier cookies for many ages. Do you know the history of this wonderful baked good?
It is said that the first chocolate chip cookie was baked in 1937 by Ruth Graves Wakefield, the owner of the Toll House Restaurant. She had a piece of semi-sweet chocolate on hand and decided to add it to one of her personal favorite butter cookie recipes. Ruth had initially thought that the chocolate would melt into the cookie but soon discovered that the bits held their shape. Everyone loved the cookies, and it became a sensation in the New England area.
Betty Crocker eventually presented the cookie in 1939 on her radio show. Ruth sold the idea to the Nestle Company, including the Toll House brand, and the cookie took off from there. Since then, it has been a go-to cookie for anyone looking for a simple sweet treat.
Count on the team at the Cookie Galleria when you need a cookie delivery in Atlanta. Whether you want to order a few dozen chocolate chip cookies to your office or are looking for a special treat for the craft services table at your next production, you can rest assured that we will be able to help you.
Break out the cookies for your next event and make things special. Here are a few ways you can shake things up at your next corporate birthday or any other unique happening:
- Replace the Cake – Let’s face it – cakes at a party are a bit predictable and boring. If you or the guest of honor prefers cookies to cake, you can replace the cake with one of our great selections. Our business is proud to feature a vast array of cookie selections, including cookie cakes.
- Decoration Party – Are you looking for a fun activity for Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day? You can grab one of our decorating kits and have the kids put together cookies for dessert. The youngsters will have a lot of fun, and it will give them something different to do that they will talk about for the rest of the day.
- Plan a Surprise Event – Putting together a surprise event for employees can be hard. You can have our cookies delivered directly to your location to ensure that everyone is truly surprised.
Whenever you need gourmet cookies in Atlanta, you can rest assured that the team at Cookie Galleria will provide you with exceptional selections. We offer delivery services, making sure that businesses and movie production sets are stocked with delicious treats.
Everyone loves a fun Friday event. If you are searching for something to make the last day of the work week extra special, you should consider starting regular cookie breaks. Here a few benefits to starting this little event:
- Show Your Team You Care – As a corporate professional, you spend so much time toeing the company line. When you set up a nice little break for everyone like this, you are telling your staff that you appreciate all of the hard work they do. That hard work deserves a little treat.
- Improve Morale – If you have noticed that morale has been down lately, something as simple as a cookie break once a week can change the way people think about their job. This break gives them a chance to get away from their computers and do something out of the ordinary.
- Build Your Team – When people work at their computers, they often plug a pair of headphones into their ears and shut out the world. Having a communal break gives your team a chance to talk, share ideas, and even collaborate on projects.
Start having Friday cookie breaks with help from the team at Cookie Galleria. We offer cookie delivery in Atlanta, specializing in deliveries to corporate offices, as well as film and television production sets.
Finding the right snack or gift for a special occasion is simple when you purchase cookies from Cookie Galleria. We have put together a list of three great events to consider:
- Exceeding Sales Numbers – When your sales team exceeds their quota numbers, you should let them know that you are proud of them. It is a great idea to put together a small party with cookies and other goodies to show them you appreciate their hard work.
- Starting a New Film Production – It is exciting when you start a new production. Make everyone’s first day extra special by offering cookies from our business. We have dozens of flavors available, so you can rest assured everyone will be able to find the perfect cookie.
- Saying Goodbye to a Great Employee – Is someone retiring from the company? Let them know that you have valued their work with a gift basket of cookies. A gift like this, when paired with other items, is sure to bring a smile to their face.
It does not matter what event is happening – you can order gourmet cookies in Atlanta from Cookie Galleria and have them delivered to your location. In addition to delivery services, we will have a food truck available where you can buy our cookies, beverages, and more!
Are you looking for the right business gift? Our team would like to help you. We have put together a short list of simple rules when searching for a corporate gift:
- Follow Your Company’s Guidelines – Before you send any gift within your company, it is vital that you check with your HR department to ensure that you are allowed to give specific gifts. If everything is okay, then move ahead with giving said gift.
- Find the Right Gift – Another thing you need to keep in mind is making sure the gift is appropriate. Naturally, you would want to avoid giving anything that seems too intimate. Instead, think of a general gift that nearly anyone could enjoy.
- Be Generous – If you are sending a gift to multiple employees in one of your departments, you should make sure that there is plenty to go around. Instead of counting the heads, assume there will need to be extra items and go from there.
Give the gift of cookies from Cookie Galleria when you are searching for your next business gift. Our business is proud to offer cookie delivery in Atlanta, including online ordering options. Check out the many selections we have available and order today!
Are you a big fan of our cookies, but unsure of which selections you want to order? Whenever you place an order, are you disappointed that you didn’t order another type of cookie? These days are over! The team at Cookie Galleria knows that you love our gourmet cookies in Atlanta, so we have been hard at work building a food truck offering our great treats!
Whether you are looking to bring in something sweet for the employees at your business or are interested in having a unique food experience at your film set, you can rest assured that our new food truck will be perfect for your needs. We are in the process of building a smaller truck, which means we can easily pull into any parking lot or film set. Once we arrive, your staff will be able to get our delicious cookies, as well as pastries and drinks directly from our truck. All you have to do is let us know when you need us, and we will arrive at your location in a timely manner.
Contact the team at Cookie Galleria to learn more about our quality products and services. For your convenience, our business caters to large corporations and film sets, providing great selections that are ideal for special events. Furthermore, our cookies make amazing business gifts for your team members. Place an order online and see why so many people love our cookies!
It does not matter if you are working on a film or a television show – cookies are an excellent option for your set. We have put together a list of reasons why you should select our delicious treat for your next production:
- A Quick Handheld Option – If your crew is seeking a quick snack between more extended takes, a cookie is a great option. It’s a simple snack that they can take to give them the energy they need to keep moving.
- No One Can Resist a Cookie – Whether you are a big movie star or an intern working on your first set, it’s hard to resist grabbing a delicious cookie. We offer a vast variety of cookies, so you can rest assured that everyone will be able to enjoy something from our business.
- Add Variety to Your Craft Services – Do you have one company providing you craft services? If so, you can make sure you add something different by selecting dessert items like our cookies to your set.
When you are seeking a company that offers cookie delivery in Atlanta, you can count on the team at Cookie Galleria. Our business has years of experience working with studios and production companies, as well as corporate businesses.