When you think of cookies, there is one that stands out above all others – the chocolate chip cookie. This delicious treat has been one of the top-tier cookies for many ages. Do you know the history of this wonderful baked good?
It is said that the first chocolate chip cookie was baked in 1937 by Ruth Graves Wakefield, the owner of the Toll House Restaurant. She had a piece of semi-sweet chocolate on hand and decided to add it to one of her personal favorite butter cookie recipes. Ruth had initially thought that the chocolate would melt into the cookie but soon discovered that the bits held their shape. Everyone loved the cookies, and it became a sensation in the New England area.
Betty Crocker eventually presented the cookie in 1939 on her radio show. Ruth sold the idea to the Nestle Company, including the Toll House brand, and the cookie took off from there. Since then, it has been a go-to cookie for anyone looking for a simple sweet treat.
Count on the team at the Cookie Galleria when you need a cookie delivery in Atlanta. Whether you want to order a few dozen chocolate chip cookies to your office or are looking for a special treat for the craft services table at your next production, you can rest assured that we will be able to help you.
Everyone loves a fun Friday event. If you are searching for something to make the last day of the work week extra special, you should consider starting regular cookie breaks. Here a few benefits to starting this little event:
- Show Your Team You Care – As a corporate professional, you spend so much time toeing the company line. When you set up a nice little break for everyone like this, you are telling your staff that you appreciate all of the hard work they do. That hard work deserves a little treat.
- Improve Morale – If you have noticed that morale has been down lately, something as simple as a cookie break once a week can change the way people think about their job. This break gives them a chance to get away from their computers and do something out of the ordinary.
- Build Your Team – When people work at their computers, they often plug a pair of headphones into their ears and shut out the world. Having a communal break gives your team a chance to talk, share ideas, and even collaborate on projects.
Start having Friday cookie breaks with help from the team at Cookie Galleria. We offer cookie delivery in Atlanta, specializing in deliveries to corporate offices, as well as film and television production sets.
Are you looking for the right business gift? Our team would like to help you. We have put together a short list of simple rules when searching for a corporate gift:
- Follow Your Company’s Guidelines – Before you send any gift within your company, it is vital that you check with your HR department to ensure that you are allowed to give specific gifts. If everything is okay, then move ahead with giving said gift.
- Find the Right Gift – Another thing you need to keep in mind is making sure the gift is appropriate. Naturally, you would want to avoid giving anything that seems too intimate. Instead, think of a general gift that nearly anyone could enjoy.
- Be Generous – If you are sending a gift to multiple employees in one of your departments, you should make sure that there is plenty to go around. Instead of counting the heads, assume there will need to be extra items and go from there.
Give the gift of cookies from Cookie Galleria when you are searching for your next business gift. Our business is proud to offer cookie delivery in Atlanta, including online ordering options. Check out the many selections we have available and order today!
It does not matter if you are working on a film or a television show – cookies are an excellent option for your set. We have put together a list of reasons why you should select our delicious treat for your next production:
- A Quick Handheld Option – If your crew is seeking a quick snack between more extended takes, a cookie is a great option. It’s a simple snack that they can take to give them the energy they need to keep moving.
- No One Can Resist a Cookie – Whether you are a big movie star or an intern working on your first set, it’s hard to resist grabbing a delicious cookie. We offer a vast variety of cookies, so you can rest assured that everyone will be able to enjoy something from our business.
- Add Variety to Your Craft Services – Do you have one company providing you craft services? If so, you can make sure you add something different by selecting dessert items like our cookies to your set.
When you are seeking a company that offers cookie delivery in Atlanta, you can count on the team at Cookie Galleria. Our business has years of experience working with studios and production companies, as well as corporate businesses.
Make everyone at your place of business happy when you have cookies from Cookie Galleria delivered. Here are some great reasons to have cookies sent to your business:
- A Great Snack for Mid-Morning Meetings – Are you meeting with your team to discuss the year, plan a holiday party, or hand out Christmas bonuses? Take this meeting to the next level with a selection of cookies. You can place them out on the table and let everyone enjoy.
- Ideal for Your Next Potluck – If you are the type of person who loves to participate in potlucks but can’t get your stuff together to cook something special, you can purchase our cookies. No one can resist a delicious cookie at the end of a potluck meal!
- Celebrate Birthdays with Cookies – Getting a cake for everyone to enjoy can be a bit expensive. Instead of paying for multiple sheet cakes from Publix or Kroger, you can purchase a few different cookie selections from us. Save them for the afternoon, when people are starting to fade.
It does not matter if you work in a small shop or at a large corporate office, you can trust the team at Cookie Galleria when you are in need of a cookie delivery in Atlanta and the surrounding areas.