Over the course of the year, you’ve done business with a number of corporations. Perhaps, a company went out of its way to fulfill an order you needed. Maybe they’re a firm you do business with regularly. They could even be someone you would like to do more business with in the future. Provide a little recognition and make sure they remember you with corporate cookies in Atlanta.
Using Cookies as a Promotional Tool
Everyone enjoys cookies – especially when they are scrumptious gourmet cookies made in a local bakery. You can pick from an assortment of your favorites and impress your clients with holiday delivery. Your thoughtfulness will be appreciated, and your name will be remembered with that business in the year to come. It’s just a smart way to market your company.
There’s something fun and festive about cookies. Cookies spread holiday cheer with a message of sweetness that makes people smile. Cookie delivery is a good use of money, for it buys remembrance and goodwill to strengthen a business relationship. This subtle form of advertising is well worth the investment. In fact, our team are happy to place your corporate logo on a cookie.
At Cookie Galleria, we’ve become renowned for our corporate cookies in Atlanta. Our experienced team of bakers can decorate delicious cookies with your brand name or logo, ensuring that anyone who takes a bite will be thinking of your business while they’re enjoying an unforgettable taste. The team at our business is fully equipped to deliver a wide range of tasty treats straight to your favorite clients or professional associates. With our help, you can ensure that your name is always on your client’s lips.
A Sweet Way to Spread Your Brand
We understand that getting your name out there can be hard, especially when it’s important that your customers, clients, and associates remember your name. It’s a scientific fact that the senses, especially taste and smell, are directly connected to memory– so by putting your name on a sweet treat, you are helping your clientele establish a visceral, mental connection to your brand. Your custom logo will look great on our cookies, and our cookies always taste amazing. Whether you are looking to deliver a batch of sweets to your favorite business partner or you want to spread your brand during this holiday season, we’re always happy to help.
From personal event orders to corporate cookies in Atlanta, Cookie Galleria is a popular solution for a wide range of customers to get sweet treats tailored to their needs. If you become a regular at our gourmet shop, however, you can get even more value from the experience. That’s because we offer unique rewards for repeat business.
It’s all part of a brand philosophy built on blending mouthwatering flavor with a focus on catering to customers. Returning buyers who place orders on a regular basis can take advantage of perks that include, but aren’t limited to:
- Personal Concierge Services
- Discounted Pricing
- Discounted Wrapping
- Special Delivery Pricing
This is especially valuable for businesses and event planners who always have projects on the horizon. The money you save means more resources to put into other event elements, and our specialty services make it easier than ever to add cookies to the menu for your guests.
When you want to give attendees a great experience while also enjoying more opportunities to save time, money, and effort, an ongoing relationship with the premier provider of gourmet cookies in the area can help. Whether it’s a custom design or an assorted collection from our line, you get more when you enjoy the benefits of repeat business.
Little details make a big difference when it comes to dealing with clients. One way to show that you go the extra mile is with custom-branded corporate cookies in Atlanta. These sweet treats build brand presence and add a little something extra to any interaction. Perfect for ongoing meetings and sharing post-transaction appreciation, they are an excellent resource for any corporate concierge, administrative assistant, or event planner.
If you want the best cookies for your situation, look for a company that offers all of the following:
- Personalized Branding — First and foremost, you will want to make sure that your company takes custom orders, as well as see examples of past work. After all, it’s your brand, and you want it displayed in crisp, appealing detail.
- Quality Ingredients — It’s not enough for the cookie to look good. The last thing you want is to sour your event or meeting with a subpar offering. Choose a company that prides itself on quality flavor, not just visual appeal.
- Large Batch Orders — Nobody wants to run out of cookies and look underprepared at a corporate event. You’ll need a provider who can provide plenty of tasty treats for everyone involved, from private meetings to company-wide celebrations.
Cookies might not be part of your business plan, but they can make a real difference when building important relationships that are vital to your company’s success. A few delicious treats go a long way with the right touch, and specially-made corporate cookies in Atlanta from Cookie Galleria, let you keep your organization’s name at the forefront of any interaction – all without a massive amount of effort. Consider using these treats for occasions like:
- Internal Events – Employees notice small details. Cookies designed with your logo let them know that you do, too. They also make events of any size special with a sweet bonus that can’t be found anywhere else.
- Brand-Building Opportunities – From engagement meetings with prospective clients to community fairs, bringing branded baked goods to outreach events makes you look more professional for a minimal cost. Plus, advertising always works better when you offer more than a marketing pitch.
- Follow-Up Chances – Good businesses show gratitude to valuable clients. After you close a deal or make another significant milestone, having custom cookies delivered to your client is a great way to go that extra step that sets you apart from the competition and keeps people coming back to you for future needs.